Cigar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m around ATL for the next week. I forgot my travel humidor on the bed before I left. Anyone have any suggestions for good local stores. I’m in Douglasville to be specific but willing to travel for the right store

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cigar Cellar in Kennesaw (Cobb County) is top notch... Craft cocktails, incredible food and ventilation is state of the art.... Service is always impeccable Highly recommend.... Weekends have live music...

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
The cigar box just down the from arbor place mall is my go to b&m. Big humidor and a laid back family style environment but there's still enough room if you want to be to yourself. If I wasn't on my way to chateau elan for the weekend I'd meet you there.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@Ren Huggins hit up the cigar box. Nice little place. At 100/yr for a locker I may just be back lol. Since I can’t keep a humidor at my sisters may need one on hand. Only thing I didn’t like was there was 0 tatuaje representation. Found a few while I’m here though
Hand Vehicle Gesture Finger Nail

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
@Ren Huggins hit up the cigar box. Nice little place. At 100/yr for a locker I may just be back lol. Since I can’t keep a humidor at my sisters may need one on hand. Only thing I didn’t like was there was 0 tatuaje representation. Found a few while I’m here though View attachment 312840
Glad you found some cigars you like! I haven't got on the Tat wagon yet so I never realized they didn't have them. But I'm sure their selection will get bigger. When I first started going there they only had half the space they have now and the humidor was slightly larger than a walk in shower.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts