Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

· deep in thought
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In search of 6 players … RIGHT NOW ... Come on down!

The first six gorillas to respond in the thread by hopping, jumping, hyperventilating and screaming down the virtual isle will get a chance to play.

COME ON DOWN! You're the next contestant ……….

· Registered
2,799 Posts
Re: In search of 6 players … RIGHT NOW ... Come on down!

Consider me hopping, jumping, hyperventilating and screaming down the virtual isle!:tu

· Registered
10,306 Posts

I don't jump up and down unless I know why.
But WTF, count me in.

· deep in thought
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

We're going to follow a format, so pay attention and stay in the thread. This shouldn't take long. In similar Price is Right fashion, I will name an item to be won. However, it will not be the price that you are to guess, but the number of hours that I had to wait for the item (from the time I ordered it, to the time I received it). The person closest to the number, without going over, is the winner. You may want to have a calculator handy!

In a moment we will start the bidding in the order that you posted in the thread. You will have 5 minutes to respond, before you lose your turn. It should go much quicker than this, though.

Any questions before we begin?

· deep in thought
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Let's begin. The item in question is a five pack of Famous Nicaraguan 3000 Grande Robusto (6X60). I placed my order for these, some time ago. They were on backorder at the time (as they are now!).Let's go to Charlie to find out a little bit more ……. Charlie?

· deep in thought
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

"Thanks, woops. This is an amazing cigar for the full-bodied cigar smoker. Famous Nicaraguan 3000 Grande Robusto cigars are made with a robust blend of diverse Nicaraguan tobaccos draped in dark, oily Ecuadorian-grown Habano wrappers. The smoke is spicy, earthy, complex, yet never overpowering, even at a 60-gauge ring! …….. Back to you, woops."

· deep in thought
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Thank you, Charlie. Now, let the bidding begin. fireman43, you're up first. What is your bid on this beautiful item?

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.