Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
4,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night we had an intruder... probably only the first of more to come... but thanks to the vigilance of architheusis was able to remove these threads before they really "yucked" up the board.

So thanks to arch for this and I want to also say thanks for what is to come from him... I will only say that but there will be some happy board members coming up soon, it is members like arch that will make this board something special.

Now with that said, I want to thank all of you members as a whole. The action, bombing, passes and all are really putting some life into this place.

mrgatorman
Terrasco
Topshelf and those I didn't mention. Great bombing runs!!!

And as some might now... I shot some means one's off myself... as a matter of fact... I will be unveiling my new bombing persona soon! So be VERY afraid!!!

This summer is going to be F U N as the bombings intensify the blind tasting panels take off and the passes really start circulating. So if you haven't joined in on the passes and or panels please do so...

I want to ask that each member keeps an eye out for spammers and improper posts, if you do not see a mod online please pm them to make them aware of the posts or thread. We can have fun, jibe each other and still keep this board on the up and up.

Remember with our being directly involved with cigar manufacturers we want to have this place available for them look around and keep it respectable and inviting for them as well.

With members we have a board but with friends we have a home.

This is my new home thanks to all of you!

· Registered
6,725 Posts
Thanks jim and Squiddy...That helps more than you know. I would also add to make sure your addresses are in your profile even if your not sure if you want to participate in bombs/panels and so forth. Your usually not notified prior to a bomb so its adds a little excitement to the list.

· Elder Berry
5,100 Posts
Nice find Squiddy and quick work there Goin' fer smoke! I got one of those spamming bastards messages, and before I could react, the dude was nothing but a fart in the wind... Well done chaps! :D

CD

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.