Cigar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
hot4stogies,

Imperio Cubano used to be one of my favorite brands when I started smoking cigars. They are smooth, mild-medium bodied, and generally well constructed. I liked the torpedos and mini perfecto, which was about the size of a Short Story.

If you have moved on to more full bodied smokes, then they will probably be a little light for you. Kind of like smoking an Ashton from the regular line after you've moved on to smoking Padrons.

The Imperio Cubano line is made in Miami by Juan Sosa Jr, the same Sosa family that makes the Sosa brand. Juan Sr. makes the Sosa brand in Fuente factory #4 and oversees the production of some of Fuente's other lines. I hope the info helps.

... rjs

·
Registered
291 Posts
Had one the other day. It was given to me by a friend and I was pleasantly suprised. My experience was more medium to full bodied, and I enjoyed the dark oily wrapper and firmness. Though, I've heard these have been around for a while, they are scarce in my area. Just a good smoke!
:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.