Cigar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,947 Posts
The stuff I like is usually inexpensive enough I don't think about it...usually under $90 a box...but I guess if i think about it...there are a few sticks out there I might consider,,,like some of the Gurkah family :hmm: :hungry: 8)

· Registered
1,947 Posts
well, Matt, when that comes up, let me know...I wouldn't mind commiting $20 plus shipping once in a while to the cause...I like variety... 8)

· Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cycleman said:
go for it baby!

I have done just a couple.

I think I just don't like to share....... :roll:
I guess I must have missed this post. How can you of all ppl say you don't like to share??

That is about the funniest thing I have read all morning. I mean I guess I was here 3-4weeks before you sent me 30 FREAKING CIGARS

· Registered
7,837 Posts
Matt76 said:
Cycleman said:
go for it baby!

I have done just a couple.

I think I just don't like to share....... :roll:
I guess I must have missed this post. How can you of all ppl say you don't like to share??

That is about the funniest thing I have read all morning. I mean I guess I was here 3-4weeks before you sent me 30 FREAKING CIGARS
Yeah... I've been meaning to ask for those back... BBBWWWAaaaahhahahaha! (just kidding of course!)

You more than shared baby! BTW..... I'm out of movies... HAHahaha....

I think I might share those with a nother brother in a bomb..... (after i burn a copy of course... hahaha!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.