Cigar Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two and a half years ago a guy on a motorcylce tried to pass me on the left shoulder and ended up hitting and sliding his bike up the left side of my car before crashing in the median. Over a year after the accident he files suit against me saying I ran him off the road.

A little history, the guy on the motorcycle has lost his license more than once, has dozens of accidents and tickets, lost his job for failing drug test, had no insurance, is a felon, etc., etc.

So my insurance has been fighting for me. Last week I gave a deposition. My attorney said he wished all his client were as good at giving testimony. To make long story short they called and dropped the suit today. My attorney said the other attorney probably figured out that he did not have a good case after taking your deposition.

I will have fire something good up tonight!!!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
That's great news! Nice to hear something good about insurance comapny lawers!

Scott"Ilikelawers"M

·
CS Noob Ambassador
1,194 Posts
heck ya, light up the best one ya got, for once, the good guy won!

·
Bacon Lover
808 Posts
That is great news!! Being from NJ, I hate stupid drivers!! (cars or motocycles....doesn't matter). I must see at least 2 or 3 every day going to work!!

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
That is great news! The court system sucks today in America and is nice to finally hear some stupid lawyer admitting he took on a bogus case ans dropped it before it wasted more time of the courts!

I have two of the bogus cases to deal with Monday at 11AM, so all you botls send you positive energy my way and help the stupid court system see what bogus lawsuits are doing to people today!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.