Cigar Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my quest to go ISOM, I am only getting as far as my local cigar shop. Due to me not wanting to spend $200+ right now to get a box, I've had to settle for Pinar 3000s. This place is called Signature Cigars, and HERE is their page on their pre-embargos. I just got back from their DC shop and spent $48.64 on 4 cigars. I bought 2 Pinar 3000-X Coronas ($10 per) and 2 Pinar 3000-XXX Maduro Coronas ($13 per).

One thing I'm wondering is how much do these Pinars go for in your neck of da woods?

I've smoked these before, so I know I like them, but I'm just dying over here knowing that some of you on the box splits are getting MUCH better prices on MUCH better cigars.

So anyhow, I'm basically saying that if anyone is looking into a split in the near future, I'm a total newbie but will be willing to go in on virtually anything just to try it out. Keep me in mind. Thanks in advance.

·
Pickin a Winner!
1,193 Posts
Not wanting to sound smug since I have been tinkering with the havanas for some time now, but I would not be at all interested to take money I could be spending elsewhere and use it for a Ghurka or a Pinar. If I had a jones that bad and limited funds, I would sit on the money until I had about 600 bucks and make one good order. I wouldn't nickel and dime myself into NEVER having the Havana money. Once you have gotten yourself oriented as to the online havana world, you will be comfortable in getting your money's worth eery time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts