Cigar Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cold weather and work issues mean no smokes for me for another week or so...

in the meantime, I'm dyin for a cohiba siglo I or a fuente short story... see how desperate I am? If you can't have a smoke now, what would you be jonesin' for right now? (This need not apply to those of you lucky buggars who get to smoke at home or work!)

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
I really want a one of those Boli CJ that 1f1fan and I just did a box split on. I've been wanting to try one of those for ever. I might have to light one up later on tonight.

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
coppertop said:
I really want a one of those Boli CJ that 1f1fan and I just did a box split on. I've been wanting to try one of those for ever. I might have to light one up later on tonight.
Sounds like a plan! I think I'll fire one up tonight also.

I had an 03 Boli CJ from my CW secret santa on Sat night and it was great! One of the best smokes I've had.....I have been craving a Bolivar all day today.

·
LineWalker
213 Posts
I'm itching for a Ramone Allones SS. I've actually never tried one, but I've read lots a reviews and it sounds like my kind of stick. Maybe someone would be interested in a trade?

·
Registered
949 Posts
I want a cohiba Robusto or an esplendito. Or a padron 1964 anni, or a Opus X, or a Perdomo Edition de Silvio Torpedo.

Oh CL you opended a can of worms there is so much I like.....

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
A warm place to enjoy a long smoke. I have no short stories,local shop had none. Look out wallymart,gonna get a space heater for the garage tomorrow... :w

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.