Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, I probably won't be posting as often as I used to, I found out on Friday that my wife of 34 years has lung cancer which has spread to her lymph nodes, rib bones and has one kidney that has complelely shut down. I will check all the new theards every day. I am praying for a miracle and have a posivitive attitude. I will be lurking for the next few months. Any prayers would be appreciated.. I am sorry to bother you all with my problems. Long ashes and smoke rings. Rick

·
Light's on..No one's home
371 Posts
Rick, I am so sorry to hear this news. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

I'll be in touch.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
WOW!
That is such shocking nrews when you first hear it.

All my thoughts & prayers go out to you, and to your family. If there's anyway I can help, please let me know.

God bless.

MoTheMan

·
Test Subject
2,651 Posts
Even though I just know you by your posts I was shocked when I read your thread.. My prayers are with your wife and you..

Jerry in Minnesota.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
You and your wife are in our prayers... we'll miss your wit and wisdom while you're lurking, but we're here if you need us!

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks everybody, it is going to be a rough next couple of months, but my wife is a stubborn swede, she will get through this. I really appreciate all the thoughts and prayers.

·
Shags homely sheep
5,059 Posts
Hoping that things come out for the best. Our thoughts and prayers are with you Take care of yourself so you can take care of her.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'm truly sorry to hear this Rick. Thoughts and Prayers for you, your wife and family.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.