Cigar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i just wanted to thank hollywood for his awesome package he sent me. 4 of the 5 from my wishlist. he sent a ashton vsg, cao brazilia, opus x fuente fuente, and a bolivar. that was unnecessary and amazing. thanks. and i hope you come to the kc herf.

next we have IHT. this guy not only hooked me up with a sweet humi and a bunch of habanos but also let me come to his house and hang out. i could have hugged him, but then again he probably would have squashed me like a bug. haha. i wanted to put some pictures up but somethings gone awry and i cant find the software to reinstall the program.

and coppertop, thanks for hanging out with us, smoking a party short with me and give blake and myself a habano to enjoy later.

you guys are sweet.

·
Over Enthused Little Girl
1,404 Posts
I'm going to extend my thanks to coppertop and iht as well.
great guys.

hollywood i'm sure you are too, that's awesome you hooked leo up with those smokes.

thanks again.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
awww guys, that's really great!! Can't wait to see the pics of your mini herf!

WTG Dave!!!

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Ms. Floydp said:
awww guys, that's really great!! Can't wait to see the pics of your mini herf!

WTG Dave!!!
Anita unfortunatly I didn't take my camera and Greg forgot to get his.....so we have no pics. But it was a great time.

·
Registered
5,033 Posts
My pleasure Elisha. I sure wish I could have gotten full credit for pushing over the edge of that slippery slope; but I have to give IHT and Coppertop some props as well! It's a long way down to the bottom! BWA HA HA HA!

Hope you enjoy the smokes.

·
-
11,412 Posts
yeah, it all started out from elisha making a post about trying to find a cheap humidor in the KC area. so, i told him he could have one of mine if he drove up here.

was a great time, i was impressed by these two "younger" chimps. good men... that's right, men. you two weren't afraid to speak your minds...

also, the best part was watching elisha attempt to use coppertops torch lighter... the blue part, thats HOT... so, when you press the button, and those two blue torches are pointed directly at your fingers, there's a reaction called, "OUCH, THAT F*CKIN HURTS!!"

it was already dark, and we were too busy having some great conversation to stop and pose for some photos. although i had planned on it, i just forgot.

the cigars smoked were -
IHT:
monte especial #2 (half done before they got there)
VR Famosos

Coppertop:
SLR Series A (i think from Da Klugs)
Party Short (my last one, i needed room anyway)

Elisha:
party short

Tecnorobo:
rascc

i think i gave them both:
SLR PC
HdM Epi 2
Party Short

i think coppertop gave them:
elisha (boli rc, scdlh el principe, pl pc)
tecno (boli rc, rascc, pl pc)

so, they made off like fat rats... mike and i enjoyed their company.

tecno said:
it's not like we cant herf again sometime eh?
true, true. every weekend night, if the weather is alright and we're not on the road, i'll be on my deck having a cigar.

·
Banned
6,267 Posts
Well as long as we're all kissin' IHT and Coppertop's asses I might as well throw my hat into the ring :D These two great BOTL's were among the first to help me out when my newbish-ness was shining through. These guys definitely gave me a shove and continue to give me great big boots to the ass on a regular basis. Thanx guys for always being cool and hookin' me up. Can't wait to meet both of you at the SoCal Thing.

Also...... good job Hollywood.... nice one bro..... another true BOTL

PS- also have to give a shout out to Bruce5.... MY Mo The Man :D

·
Over Enthused Little Girl
1,404 Posts
wow, thanks greg the whole man thing means a lot believe it or not.
I'll be sure to make time to see you guys again sometime soon and this time I'll bring my own smokes and maybe even get you guys some (err... or have leo get you some)

we did make out like fat rats though.
you shoulda seen the grins on our faces leaving your house.
haha

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
tecnorobo said:
wow, thanks greg the whole man thing means a lot believe it or not.

we did make out like fat rats though.
you shoulda seen the grins on our faces leaving your house.
haha
yeah and he was so happy he totally went in his pants and i had to get him a new diaper. they're pull-ups so hes totally a man now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.