Cigar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is Devin Mack?? Which one of you sent me this flask?? You rock so much! All my dreams of becoming a whino shall be fulfilled. But seriously this is he coolest gift, I been meaning to get one so I could take some scotch out while I herf and not bring the whole frickin bottle. Thanks so so much, it'll be my new friend.

-eef

·
Call Me Mistress
576 Posts
odd that you would get a flask, hmm wonder how Devin Mack knew you wanted one :D

·
Registered
707 Posts
This Devin Mack fella sounds pretty cool. Oh wait a second, the name does ring a bell. I can even picture his face, that handsome devil I see in the mirror every morning. Drink up eef.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Sure you post the link for us to give some plays, but as soon as we help out you turn your back on your loyal CS fans here. I'm getting pretty sick of that crap, too, after playing it everyday. Naw just screwin with ya man. I'm glad you're not bitchin cause the flask was empty. Enjoy and drink happily along your merry way.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.