Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Pickin a Winner!
1,193 Posts
I have to say that when I roll my own, I head straight for the Grade 7 stuff, like to roll the figurados, boy. EVERYTIME...that I have a cigar that wont draw a lick of air, I re-roll the tobacco into SOMETHING. That's good tobacco in there, I mean come-on. They do not always look like Piramides, but the all draw reasonably well if burning a bit erratically, but a nice solid ash. Who knows how they would age if you put them away (in a nice cedar box), since I always case the binder and wrapper before rolling, so they are recently re-moistened. Maybe they are in the little known third vacuum period, lol. ;) Anyway, on to the photo, which will make it clear that we really need more pictures of other hand-rolled's and better photographer's. Painted down the eye-burn in photoshop. You're welcome. This is my famous Hoyo Pyramide with the wicked-high cut to lessen the garish, ham-fisted attempt at a figurado tip.
---------------edit
BTW, yes, that was i huge hole in the wrapper that the binder is glaring through...and dig that horizontal vein near "the band".
-----edit
and I forgot, that used to be an Hoyo Double wayyyy to tight to draw on..

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Another illusion shot to sh!#...so much for the "supple thighs of nubile young virgins" myth. :c

I'm not going to have the mental image...I'm not...I'm not...I'm not....

Whew...all better now.

Scott"andthatmakes250!!!"M

·
Pickin a Winner!
1,193 Posts
No fungus you guys...trying to save your eyeballs the blinding light

1 - 20 of 24 Posts