Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted in the lounge forum but this seems to be the new area. I'd love to get together with whomever can come for a stogie fest thats not 3000 miles from PA. I've suggested Pitsburgh. I know some of you are from around that area. Maybe we can organize something for the Spring when it warms up.

Jeff

·
Registered
949 Posts
Yo Adam,

Thanks man I didn't see the thread yet. I'm in, There is a nice little place in Mcmurray that I could convince the owner to let us have a herf. It is called the leaf and bean. Really great place.

·
Registered
949 Posts
The Place is just south of Pittsburgh on Rt 19. I would still consider it in Pittsburgh. It is a coffee and cigar shop. They have 2 big leather couches and 2 big leather chairs. A nice sive table and chairs. And they also have 3 or 4 high boy tables and chairs. It's BYOB, but we can take care of that. I think a weekend is the best bet. LEt me know if you do it and I will set it up.

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
3,591 Posts
Again...Im in

Im just excited. You see, this is very rare for me to be able to smoke cigars with others without them asking if I got that one at the gas station at the corner, and how come it smells like neither pot nor sour apple.

Anyone want to start throwing dates around already?? My schedule is a bit screwy with lacrosse, but I hope to be able to make it.

And KG, let me know if you need a hand with any arrangements.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Well I talked to the Shop owner and he said it might cost us $50.00 or so if we want to do it after hours. If we want to just gather there it is free as long as we buy a cigar or 2 unles there is going to be a lot of us. I think its would be best if we made arrangements with him anyway. Sometimes he has some really special cigars. Now is one of those times. I am open to dates. Let me know. I can arrange it. If we want alcohol we can each bring something. There is a pizza shop right next door and a bruggers bagels. The Owner sometime can get us discounts from the Pizza shop. Also there are some other really good restaurants that we can get if we want something catered.

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sounds like a great place to have it. I will certainly try to make it. My location is about 2:45 from Pittsburgh. I can bring some beer.

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
3,591 Posts
Should we start putting together a multi-answer poll for everyones open dates? I have a feeling I will either miss out or mess things up due to my lacrosse schedule.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.