Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
VR Unico's, YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY! Very nice prize, congrats!!!

·
Banned
8,745 Posts
Very nice. A classic barber pole sherpa. I think they are Gurkhas this year. Hard to keep track of the manic marketer hansottia's many permutations. IT SF maddie tasty too. What a nice eclectic stick selection.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
SWEEEEET Prize!! What was the contest? Where the hell was I?

Bah, I'd have lost anyway. I never win stuff :c

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hollywood said:
Congrats Frank! I bet she could wash the car, and rake the leaves, and take out the trash, and maybe even use some power tools to fix something.

Sorry Anita, but it would be f-ing funny to sey the tables turned!
Everything but the power tools,power tools are better when they actually work(not always the case once Anita has touched them) Dave...

·
Registered
904 Posts
floydp said:
Everything but the power tools,power tools are better when they actually work(not always the case once Anita has touched them) Dave...
Make her take out the garbage -- but whatever you do, don't tell I said to :hn

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
uh hmmmmmm.... I can read you know!! What was that about garbage Mike? And honey, what exactly are you saying about the powertools??? You just remember I have 3 more ISOM's for you to work for.... I'm just gonna have to have a contest of my own. Maybe see who can come up with the best idea for what YOU should have to do for the ones that have been resting sooooo comfortably in the nice stable 65% humi... watch for the thread fellows. Just as soon as I have some time off, I'll post it. Hopefully some time this weekend. Frank, are you ready??

·
Registered
904 Posts
Ms. Floydp said:
uh hmmmmmm.... I can read you know!! What was that about garbage Mike? And honey, what exactly are you saying about the powertools??? You just remember I have 3 more ISOM's for you to work for.... I'm just gonna have to have a contest of my own. Maybe see who can come up with the best idea for what YOU should have to do for the ones that have been resting sooooo comfortably in the nice stable 65% humi... watch for the thread fellows. Just as soon as I have some time off, I'll post it. Hopefully some time this weekend. Frank, are you ready??
Ya know you make those ISOM sound so tasty that I might even come over and take out the garbage. I can vacumn too. I'm well trained and will work for cigars :)

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
miketafc said:
Ya know you make those ISOM sound so tasty that I might even come over and take out the garbage. I can vacumn too. I'm well trained and will work for cigars :)
Now that might be a good idea!! Maybe start a cleaning service that gets paid in cigars.. LOL I'm sure there would be lots of offers. Wonder where the XXXL french maid outfits are going to come from?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.