Cigar Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for Cigar Cabinets because, well you know, you guys just pushed me to it. Well any way I see this picture of Smokeymo and wondered if it was the one and only, Mo. So any way here is the picture.

·
An ass, not a fish
4,476 Posts
MM2(SW)S said:
I was looking for Cigar Cabinets because, well you know, you guys just pushed me to it. Well any way I see this picture of Smokeymo and wondered if it was the one and only, Mo. So any way here is the picture.

I'd swear that looks like Don Alejandro ..........

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
BTW, we haven't seen Mo around for a couple or 3 days. I am hoping he is ok & just busy.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
not MO, but i can see the resemblance.
I wasn't sure, It looked kinda like him, atleast compared to the pic in the pic section on here.

PHP:
BTW, we haven't seen Mo around for a couple or 3 days. I am hoping he is ok & just busy.
I know I havn't seen him here and I am on here a couple times a day. I hope he is just smoking a lot and haven't had time to post or maybe he had started to drive down to the San Diego Herf a little earlier to beat the traffic :D YOu know how the SoCal traffic can be :z In any case hope he is fine.

·
Registered
806 Posts
MM2(SW)S said:
maybe he had started to drive down to the San Diego Herf a little earlier to beat the traffic :D YOu know how the SoCal traffic can be :z In any case hope he is fine.
:r Soooo True!! :r

MOOOOO WHERE ARE YOU!!!!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
drc said:
smokeymo is Mitchel Orchant from C.Gars Ltd. UK. MoTheMan, is, well, he's the man.
Thanks all So there is only ONE MOtheman and the other MO is just a that. So thanks I was just curious. So now we have that covered I think we might have to put an APB out for the man. He must have gotten some good smoke that he is to busy smoking to chat :D

·
Registered
163 Posts
MM2(SW)S said:
Thanks all So there is only ONE MOtheman and the other MO is just a that. So thanks I was just curious. So now we have that covered I think we might have to put an APB out for the man. He must have gotten some good smoke that he is to busy smoking to chat :D
Actually MO, Mitchell Orchant has been around for a bit longer than MotheMan.

MotheMan is about 10 inches taller than MO the Brit! :r

Both are great guys to hang out with!

If you are ever in London, check in with Mitch at his favorite bar, you won't be disappointed!

And if you are in SoCal you can meet MotheMan at Pokers Saturday Patio herf.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Barrythevic said:
Actually MO, Mitchell Orchant has been around for a bit longer than MotheMan.

MotheMan is about 10 inches taller than MO the Brit! :r

Both are great guys to hang out with!

If you are ever in London, check in with Mitch at his favorite bar, you won't be disappointed!

And if you are in SoCal you can meet MotheMan at Pokers Saturday Patio herf.
Barry is right on!!
In fact Mitch told me at the SoCal Herf V how he deserved credit for being the first Mo on CS. He just couldn't understand why someone else would use the name Mo on CS (LOL).
Now Mitch is a real cool cat, a most generous and knowledgeable BOTL, and just plain fun to be around, especially when he's drunk.
Now Mo (that's me), well, he's just The Man. :r :r

I didn't even know that this string was here, glad I foud it.

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
radar said:
Why does Mo always get to be the man? Why not Larry or Curley or even poor Shemp? :mad:
hmmm interesting point,but if I'm not mistaken the only stogies the stooges smoked blew up in their faces... :w

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.