Cigar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sitting here waiting to get out of my office in fifteen minutes. I cannot wait to light up a stogie for the ride home. I wish I could smoke in my office.
I tend to smoke 3 cigars a day on week days and then 4-8 a day on Saturday and Sundays. Man I love cigars. When i am not at work I am almost always enjoying a cigar.
Ahh, the passion of the puro.

·
Registered
25 Posts
MADURO_MAS_DURO said:
:D :r You really don't walk thru the area in between where I live and where I work and make it from one place to the other ALIVE! Else HELL YA!!!:D
Come on MMD, it's only the sidewalk between your front door and the lunch truck!! How bad can that be? :fu

·
Registered
584 Posts
DeanW said:
Come on MMD, it's only the sidewalk between your front door and the lunch truck!! How bad can that be? :fu
Hello Pot? I have no problem doing this on my own, but coming from someone who can't do anything by himself, you have a partner at home and a partner to help you at work, all I have for you is a BIG :fu:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
And 7700 more to back my my play if you get out of line!! :mad:

Rule #1: No public whining,
Rule #2: No dog rockets allowed round here,
Rule #3: No paking that lunch trunk in front of yer
casa amigo over 72hours....

Now step back, put the dog rocket down, and drop THAT video camera.. !! :D :D :fu :D :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.