Cigar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the other day at work our food rep came by. She offered us a case of steaks at half price. My boss looked at the rep and laughed. He said why would I buy these? They aren’t even seals right. Rep said I know that’s why I’m offering them to you at half price. My boss said if you wanna give them to me I’ll take them but I’m not buying steaks that I can’t store. Well the rep just gave us the steaks. Now I have a 58 day dry aged 50oz porterhouse I have to cook tonight. Kinda excited not gonna lie. I’ll take pics once I unwrap the steak from the butcher paper I put it in

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
So the other day at work our food rep came by. She offered us a case of steaks at half price. My boss looked at the rep and laughed. He said why would I buy these? They aren’t even seals right. Rep said I know that’s why I’m offering them to you at half price. My boss said if you wanna give them to me I’ll take them but I’m not buying steaks that I can’t store. Well the rep just gave us the steaks. Now I have a 58 day dry aged 50oz porterhouse I have to cook tonight. Kinda excited not gonna lie. I’ll take pics once I unwrap the steak from the butcher paper I put it in
Can't wait to see that steak on a plate

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

it’s going down for real! Whisky mushrooms, Worcestershire onions, and russet taters. You can tell from the pic but the black bottle is white truffle oil to finish the steak with

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Gotta visit your place next time I go to asheville...food looks awesome

·
Registered
22 Posts
Salt and pepper on my steak .... ONLY !! --- pruhdlr

1 - 13 of 13 Posts