Cigar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh ma Gawd!!!!

Churchlady is as close to heaven on earth as a baby gorilla can get!!!!

Holy Smokes - Cohiba (I swear it must be most of the line)

Churchill, Paquenos Pyramid, Siglo I , Pyramid LE , Robusto Reserva, Siglo III, Siglo VI, and a Lancero. Not to mention a shirtload of minis and smaller machine mades from other isom makers...

I am salivating just looking at these babies! The scent is absolute heavena on earth!!! The siglo I is not gonna make it to the humi - a moment of quiet while taps is played...

I will post each and every reveiw as I work my way through the bomb - slowly of course, because the first few steps down the slippery slope are baby steps.

Thank you Bomber!!!!!! Off I go down the slippery slope!

Here we go!!!

WWAAAHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
1 hour till siglo time... it should be worth a laugh for you big gorillas to hear what a newbie thinks about these things... of course anyone (LLG, chimp or anyone in between) is welcome to some good belly laughs at my expense! :D

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Lucky CL!!
Sounds like yummy stuff.
Careful of those first steps down the slippery slopes or you'll end up like some of us . . .

. . . i n F R E E F A L L ! ! ! :D

MoTheMan

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ooohhhh, just got back from "lunch" that Siglo 1 was deeeeeelish!

hint of vanilla, smooth as lake placid on a warm summers' day...not too much smoke, burned a little and I mean just a little hot at the end - of course that might have been my fingers! I am in deep doodoo... that slope gets slipperier by the second!!!

Dang that was good... just enough for an afternoon smoke.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts