Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Lord Fugu
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday someone told me that Casa Fuente now has their house blend in the lancero size. I love Casa Fuente cigars and I love lanceros. I had to have some. So, I drove all the way up here to Vegas to find out if it's true. Sure enough, it is. Right now it's limited to three per person. According the clerk, this will be a regular offering here at the shop and the limits will be removed once stock increases. I gotta say, it looks like a darn tasty smoke. I can't wait to fire one up once I get home. Why not now? Well, I'm smoking a Casa Fuente corona gorda, which is one of my favorites.

· Registered
429 Posts
You couldn't call them?

Couldn't order them?

I don't mean to take away from your feat of dedication... just sayin'... DANG!! :)
I'll extend this to all members here, if you want to know if Casa Fuente has anything just ask. I can be inside the place within 15 minutes from my house. Uh, unless traffic is really bad. :behindsofa:

· Banned
18,523 Posts
I think the furtherest I have driven for cigars is 100 miles,,,you are the man!

I'll extend this to all members here, if you want to know if Casa Fuente has anything just ask. I can be inside the place within 15 minutes from my house. Uh, unless traffic is really bad. :behindsofa:
Now, this is what I like. A source so close to a source. Can you say hello to my money that I always seem to lose there?:wof::wof::wof:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.