Cigar Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Anhedonic misanthrope
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Former priest, and convicted child molester James Porter died tonight at New England Medical center. He confessed to molesting over 100 young boys, yet was convicted of only a fraction of that number. An animal with no excuse to live. I, for one, am happy to hear of his death from cancer.

I hope the victims of his crimes can finally sleep peacefully tonight. You men are in my thoughts tonight that you can start a healing process.

·
Registered
949 Posts
I agree. This guy was the lowest of the low. Vengence is not for me to deal out though. I hope God has pity on his soul.

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
I have absolute faith that God is meting out justice to that guy as we speak. That man will suffer more than any of us can imagine in this world. I pray that the victims can heal and live a full life.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Wacco said:
Former priest, and convicted child molester James Porter died tonight at New England Medical center. He confessed to molesting over 100 young boys, yet was convicted of only a fraction of that number. An animal with no excuse to live. I, for one, am happy to hear of his death from cancer.

I hope the victims of his crimes can finally sleep peacefully tonight. You men are in my thoughts tonight that you can start a healing process.

·
Registered
482 Posts
If his living has taught people how increasingly horribly we treat each other then it has had some meaning.

Sometimes the Monsters teach us how to love better than any Angel ever could. Is it possible to recognize good without evil? How do you punish balance?

·
Registered
419 Posts
To paraphrase Virgil Kent from the "Usual Suspects" the biggest trick the Devil ever performed is convincing the world he doesn't exist. Many battles and he lost that one. Frank B

·
Registered
546 Posts
Who wants to bet Shanley, the latest priest convicted and sentenced, won't last long inside. I give him 4 months.

Grinch OUT!!!

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
Wacco said:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.