Cigar Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Turns out I was hit pretty hard

(since I cant post links or images yet, you'll have to put this together)

i . imgur . com/s0hz0 . jpg

I used some duct tape to put my mailbox together.. but it just fell over again..

Let's have a moment of silence for my mailbox... :boohoo:

Honestly, I didn't think such a noob like me would be hit... but Shuckins shows no mercy!

Thanks Shuckins :D

·
Registered
6,843 Posts

Posted for easy viewing by other puffers.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I saw on one of the threads Ron Stacy's signature cigars with a cigar box. I'd like to purchase a box of them, not only for the sticks, but for the box also. Where would I order this from?

·
Removed per request
3,887 Posts
I saw on one of the threads Ron Stacy's signature cigars with a cigar box. I'd like to purchase a box of them, not only for the sticks, but for the box also. Where would I order this from?
from ron stacy of course...lol

there will be a group buy as soon as the corona's are ready for release,but if you don't want to wait,i have a few boxes of edmundo's available now...

·
A Squid founder, retired
3,361 Posts
Good noob hit - the tat and the 601 look simply delicious. Enjoy those, Aaron. But be very careful, or you may be joining the soon-to-be-ex-mouse... !

·
Registered
8,056 Posts
Congrats on the bomb - welcome to the "I've been bombed by Ron club" and props to David for helping with the pics (couldn't hit you with RG / said I have to spread it around?)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It was actually quite interesting when my dad walked in with the package. I work from home, and my father comes in and goes "who the hell is shuckins?"..

I was like.. "Who is shuckins.... WHO IS SHUCKINS YOU ASK? Only one of the biggest mother puffer ever!"

He didn't get it.

So I grabbed the packaged and did a little dance, ya know, like a fat kid that gets a huge cake placed in front of him, yeah that was me :p

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
I think we all saw this one coming Aaron, I mean you ARE friends with David, and he did try to wage war on Ron....enjoy brother, and don't mess with Ron, but you already know this :yo:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.