Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
-=A Smoking Poet=-
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let everyone know that my sister just got married this weekend!! She's off to Greece for 11 nights, which gives me access to the Lexus GS300 for two weeks (nice:)). I will try to get some pics of the wedding online as soon as I get some. It was awesome, I had lots of fun, but unfortunetly I couldn't smoke because my throat was recovering from a cold I recently had. On top of this my finals are coming up in a couple weeks, so I haven't been as active here as I'd like to be. I came accross a few veryyy interesting smokes (which are currently sitting in my humi) expect a few reviews as soon as I find some time.

PS

My sister got a cool new sony cybershot 5.something megapixel digicam, which I'll hopefully borrow for some nice review pics

·
-=A Smoking Poet=-
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nely said:
Oh man...we thought we got rid of you for good!

...j/k of course:D How are the partagas smoking?
LOL! can't get rid of me that easy :al The Partagas are almost at the level of maturity I want to smoke them @. I also have a few other sticks that I'm dying to try. Keep an eye out for the reviews.

·
Woop Woop Root Rat
2,258 Posts
Dude, I was wondering where you got to.

Glad too hear you're OK, congrats to your sister, good luck on the finals and looking forward to those reviews when you get time.

Cheers
Jason

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.