Cigar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mr. 305
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to one day own a nice home 3/2 or 4/3 ;) with a special 'guesthouse' out back. leading up to this guesthouse is a narrow brick path surrounded by lush green grass. in this guesthouse lies the most comfortable couch, a coffee table, a plasma tv, a fridge stocked with the coldest beer, and a bar with the finest spirits. on the walls will be old Havana artwork. the floor will be tile. the temperature will be a perfect 65*-70*F. in a corner will rest a big humidor with the finest habanos man has ever tasted. Partagas, Bolivar, Montecristo, Cohiba, Diplomatico, Ramon Allones, ERDM, Cuaba, Punch, Juan Lopez, H. Upmann, Sancho Panza, and Trinidad will all call this humidor home. a place to rest after work and enjoy a smoke with friends or alone. a place to reminisce about times past. a place a man dreams about! i have a dream... and so should you! :cool:

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Oh I do have the same dream and am trying to might come true! At least the home part: busy selling my apartment, already bought the ground and the project's on the go :)

As for the smokes.... well.... now that the invesment is on the run, all together maybe the damage won't be so violent :D

Regards
P

·
The Screamin' Eagle \m/
3,114 Posts
And in the beautiful Portugese countryside too? Damn you! :D
I can fly to Portugal quite cheap... I might have to come and visit you when it's built...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.