Cigar Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HOLY BALLS!

I got the Savoy "Medium" sized humidor in the mail today!

I think one of two things, either Jarrod was wrong about the count or just lied to everyone, but this clearly WAY bigger than a medium. I did research after finding that I won, after Thanksgiving, and the medium does not come with a key or shelf, and this has BOTH.

Also, he BOMBED me on top of it!

Here are some pics, I know what some of these are, but some I'm not sure at all about some of them...so some identification help would be greatly appreciated!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
The one next to the 88 is a Xicar Havana series. It's a very good smoke in my opinion, i liked it a lot.

·
Heavy Puffer
6,885 Posts
Illusione 88, Xicar HC (Habana Colorado I believe), Rocky Patel 1961, Ashton VSG, Don Pepin Garcia Vegas Cubanas.

Nice hit!

·
Razzmatazz Eustice Barlow
429 Posts
That's a nice hit, but the box it came in is a little over the top, don't you think?:poke:

·
Disinterested
10,299 Posts
I've said this from the beginning, but for those who haven't read my posts, Savoy is a GREAT box! I've seen probably a hundred of them in every size and in every instance, fit, finish and overall quality is outstanding. I consider them a bargain, even at MSRP.

Great hit too.

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Nice humidor, and some good looking cigars there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.