Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am finally not going to have to flight instruct anymore! I just got back from Salisbury, MD, the HQ of Piedmont Airlines and they gave me the job on the spot. Piedmont seems like a great company and they really seem to care about their pilots.

The crazy part was I had the lowest flight time of I think all of the interviewees. I think the biggest reason was because I went to Purdue's flight program and graduated With Distinction.

I will be flying a Dash 8, which is a multi-engine turboprop. Seats 37. Here is a picture:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh yeah, this is the reason I've been kindof not around for the past 2 weeks, I've been preparing for the interview exam and other things.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hey Hey great news....tell us just one thing on your way back home, where you thinking of all the different cigars you could buy ???? :z :D

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Cool! :cool:

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Congrats!! Time for a victory smoke.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bman said:
Hey Hey great news....tell us just one thing on your way back home, where you thinking of all the different cigars you could buy ???? :z :D
I was regretting the fact that I failed to bring any cigars with me, especially since I had to stay an extra night because I got bumped from my flight.

I think I will celebrate with a ISOM (of course), which one, I'll decide tomarrow. :D

Thanks for everyones congrats!

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
Congratulations on your new job!

·
Funky Monkey
1,067 Posts
Congratulations on the new Job :D Hope its great. I also got Hired, except i am doing residence cause i am still studying. I was hired at Honeywell aerospace. And its looking good :w :w

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.