Cigar Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
hut hunter
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I got home from work there was no mail, it eventually arrived around 3:30
I see a box thought my bro won something off ebay. Get into the house to "deliver" the mail when it happened our good Doc (Darrel) decided to heal me through shock therapy :r Thank you very much brother, you will be getting your "just deserts"

the IED was made using two Partagas Chico, one '96 Los Statos De Luxe Breves,
one '05 Rafael Gonzalez Panatelas Extra, and the main component :dr:dr one '98 Partagas Charlotte.

Professor thank you a very surprising sneaky and generous explosive :r

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
as you rightly surmized, the real point was the Charlotte. I couldn't bear the thought of you going without. if I was coming to MMHII, I would have hand delivered; but the USPS will have to do. the others were just some body guards ... some of which, hopefully, will be new to you. :D

Enjoy!!!!!

·
hut hunter
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
as you rightly surmized, the real point was the Charlotte. I couldn't bear the thought of you going without. if I was coming to MMHII, I would have hand delivered; but the USPS will have to do. the others were just some body guards ... some of which, hopefully, will be new to you. :D

Enjoy!!!!!
I will enjoy :) thank you, now if I could only find something you haven't had. :r

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.