Cigar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Usually...

Package showed up out-of-the-blue today. I thought I recognized the address, and sure enough, these beauties from @Rondo were lurking inside.
WOW! WOW! WOW!
Product Cosmetics Handwriting Material property Liquid

Thank you Ron! What a wonderful surprise! It's gonna' be a great weekend.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ALL!

·
Super Moderator
9,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jack is one of the most deserving people I know around here. He’s always been helpful and available on my end.
Hey, thank you for the kind words Ron, but that bomb is way, way, way beyond anything I'd ever imagine "deserving". It's certainly one I will never forget.

And I'm really thrilled to be introduced to these. While I've had a few (not many) other Cohibas, believe it or not, I've never had the Siglo I, though perlas are among my favorite sizes in some other (lesser) brands. So direct hit! And the Trini's look fantastic! I'm assuming they're Media Lunas. Of all the new Trinidads released as sort of a celebration of their 50th anniversary, the ML's are the ones I was most intrigued by... though I honestly thought it'd be a long time coming before I ever got to try one... much less three!

So again, thank you, thank you, thank you! This is a truly astounding act of generosity.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts