Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I LOVE BRUSSEL SPROUTS

yes, it's true. i love those little bundled bastids. I love them steamed plain, even dipped in some hot sauce. I love to eat them whole, i love to peel off each leaf and savor them. Damnit, i love these little green bits of goodness. :w

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Somebody has to eat them, just glad it's you instead of me!

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
My wife loves em too......hates cabbage. Go figure. You two should get together. You could light candles, drink wine, feed each other little cabbage heads & then light the farts with the candles & laugh like maniacs.

Just a thought. :tg

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I'm with ya Dave! Brussle sprouts mmmmm

GoatLocker

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
galaga said:
Hey Dave, I know you don't give a :BS what I say but I say :fu brussle sprouts. They taste like rotten cabbage
Sorry Dave, Im gonna have to go with Galaga on this one. Usally I agree with you on most things, but brussle sprouts, come on now?

:confused: Fake brussle sprouts? :confused:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
well since Dave came out on the spouts...I must admit I love asparagus especially the white kind! I like it with cheese sauce, steamed, in salad, and even on some varieties of Pizza.

Thank you dave for letting me get this out of my skeleton closet :z

T

·
An ass, not a fish
4,476 Posts
DaveC said:
focus people, this is a brussel sprouts thread.

not to be confused with other healthy green vegetables :w
I like 'em, Brussels Sprouts, that is. Can I abbreviate them as BS?

Nothing better than some BS steamed a bit and dosed with a healthy amount of butter and fresh ground pepper. The small fresh ones are best. But I like all vegetables, with the sole exception of those nasty-ass, stinking, rotten green peppers.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.