Cigar Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Still Smitty's biotch!
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I say it here all the time, Cigarbid is the devil. I have done my best to avoid it; as I am always tempted to make bids on good stuff selling low.

Now I have to hope my wife doesn't notice this on the CC bill and that she isn't home when the sticks arrive. The devil got me to bid last night, and I won the auction..

-Matt-

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
txmatt said:
Now I have to hope my wife doesn't notice this on the CC bill and that she isn't home when the sticks arrive.
:r I took over the responsibility of paying the bills a couple months ago, just so she wouldn't see the extent of the damage!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Lash out with all your credit, and your journey toward the dark side will be complete!

(ohoho shshs ohoho shshs)

Scott"ewok"M

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
I only use one credit card for cigars & I don't leave a lot of room on that.......pay it down some, fill it back up. Most of my purchases is buy as I fly with a debit card, that tends to clip my wings a bit sometimes.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Well, at least you got a great price.

If you need a place to hide your purchases, I can make room in my humi just for you. :D
:z

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Stay strong and dont go to the site... I havent been to cigarbid in a month! JUST DONT GO TO IT! Ill say a little prayer for you bro...

·
Registered
21 Posts
i go there all the time but have not placed a bid. if there is one thing i have learned from you gorillas is that you can get into big trouble quick there. well that being said i think i will go find some smokes :sb

·
Registered
949 Posts
Ok since no one else cares apparently. Matt what did you get? That is more inportant that you apparant lack of will power, as if I am one to talk. HAHAHAHA.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I have now become a Cigarbid lurker, as my wife refuses to put her credit card (I had to destroy mine!) on file there. She knows me all too well. :c

·
Still Smitty's biotch!
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kamikaiguy said:
Ok since no one else cares apparently. Matt what did you get? That is more inportant that you apparant lack of will power, as if I am one to talk. HAHAHAHA.
Hey bud, I actually linked the auction in my original post. The word "won" is a hyperlink to the auction. (I hyperlinked it in this post as well)

I got a box of Indian Tabac Cameroon Legend Robusto Grande - $31 + shipping. A very good deal (under $1.50 a stick); I don't have the willpower to not bid when I come across a price like that! The only solution is not to visit cigarbid (aka the devil)

-Matt-

·
Registered
727 Posts
galaga said:
What, $31 + maybe $7 shipping for those sticks -- we feel real sorry for you...

.... not

great bargain :D
HAHA, I was thinking the same thing. One solution to your problem is to do what I have done. I dont have a credit card so cigar bid is out of the question. Of course, for many reasons *cough*cigarbid*cough*, I just applied for one last week.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
That's why the devil is the devil...

knowing he's the devil doesn't make him any less powerful, it just gives you a false sense of security because you believe knowing will somehow give you control.

... but a sold soul is a sold soul.

Great score, though! That's how the devil operates.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
I saw that Auction or one similar too it.. Indian tabec Legend cameroons are a realy nice smoke.. One of the better underated smokes out there.. I forced myself to pass on it..

Enjoy..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.