Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently changed LeafHog's signature line on his user title to "Alfalfa's ugly twin." I had many more creative insults, but was constrained by the limits of the system.
Leafhog has threatened reprisal in the form of USPS.
I fear the shear volume of pigsh!t he could actually ship me from Arkansas & would like to remind him that federal officials would probably take a dim view of such activity.
I would like to publicly apologize to LeafHog & beg his forgiveness for my orneryness.
Please kiss my sister for me. How is her rash?

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
:r :r Damn that's funny!! Hit him HARD Leafhog, he deserves it!!! sorry Allan

I can't wait to see the ending of this... Leafhog must be a McCoy.

·
Shags homely sheep
5,059 Posts
"Bloody Bill" Anderson......."Red Legs? You'll find them up in Kansas. They're with the Union. And we're goin' up there and set things aright."

J. Wales......"Anyone gets hit, sing out. Slap iron to it. It's the fastest way to stop the bleeding."

I heeared he's a lookin. fer ya' :confused:

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
galaga said:
"Bloody Bill" Anderson......."Red Legs? You'll find them up in Kansas. They're with the Union. And we're goin' up there and set things aright."

J. Wales......"Anyone gets hit, sing out. Slap iron to it. It's the fastest way to stop the bleeding."

uh oh... be afraid.. be very afraid!

·
Registered
904 Posts
kansashat said:
Please kiss your sister for me. How is her rash?
A new law recently passed in Arkansas:
When a couple gets divorced, they're still brother and sister.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LeafHog said:
bold words. how's the door to door lubricant sales going? still working on the demonstration?
Got the demo down pat. Sure had fun gettin' there & you meet a lot of interesting people.

·
Shags homely sheep
5,059 Posts
floydp said:
Don't piss down my back and tell me its raining.. sorry just been wanting to say it..
You are the Golden Shower Champ!

Senator: Fletcher, there's an old saying: To the victors belong the spoils.
Fletcher: There's another old saying, Senator: Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

Tick Tick Tick Tick

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There is more to this than meets the eye. There are powers & principalities, schemers & instigators doing their wickedness. The righteous shall smite them & there will be much wailing & knashing of teeth. The smoke will be thin & ashes shall tumble from on high. A plague of beetle infestation shall over-run their humidors. Mold will sprout up from the depths of shaol & cover their leaf. Their petit coronas shall wither & fail. So sayeth John Brown, for he has spoken from his moldering grave.

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord.......

·
Registered
7,155 Posts
galaga said:

"yeah...well we got something around these parts we call a 'Missoura Boat Ride'"....

·
Shags homely sheep
5,059 Posts
Hey, Alan, I was wondering. :confused:

Is it:

kansassho .....................kansasshamus
kansasshas..................... kansasshatis
kansasshat...................... kansasshant

or is it:

kansassh*t
kansasshat
kansasshot

Josh got you good didn't he! :r

Omnes Kansasshat amamus!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Trying to....

stop laughing so...

I can type....

Nope...can't do it.

S.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
galagus instigatus has been noted. I noticed that galagas' credits dropped after LeafHog's puny retaliation. I am simply re-arming. :fu

He who laughs last, laughs longest.

Every dog has his day.

What goes around comes around.

The grapes of wrath shall be trampled & the wine shall be sweet.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

That's fried rice, you plick! :tg

·
Shags homely sheep
5,059 Posts
kansashat said:
galagus instigatus has been noted. I noticed that galagas' credits dropped after LeafHog's puny retaliation. I am simply re-arming. :fu

He who laughs last, laughs longest.

Every dog has his day.

What goes around comes around.

The grapes of wrath shall be trampled & the wine shall be sweet.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

That's fried rice, you plick! :tg
Earl Bassett: Is this a job for an intelligent man?
Valentine McKee: Well, show me one and I'll ask him.

Jake: Oh, please, don't kill us. Please, please don't kill us. You know I love you baby. I wouldn't leave ya. It wasn't my fault.
Mystery Woman: You miserable slug! You think you can talk your way out of this? You betrayed me.
Jake: No I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts. IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD.

Earl Bassett: We gotta run. We've got a schedule to keep.
Valentine McKee: Yeah. See, we plan ahead, that way we don't do anything right now. Earl explained it to me.

Hasta La Bye Bye :D

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Josh!

What are you doin' sendin' me cigars? I expected something else! ;)

Josh sent me an RyJ tubo Churchill, an Aston VSG, Torano Exodus 59, GH #5 & a JdN Antano. A couple of these I have never tried.

When you least expect it.

Rick,

I have quite a while to think up something nice for you as I save up points. If anyone feels like donating to the cause...... :tg

·
Definitely not a puff fan
1,804 Posts
kansashat said:
Josh!

Josh sent me an RyJ tubo Churchill, an Aston VSG, Torano Exodus 59, GH #5 & a JdN Antano. A couple of these I have never tried.

Rick,

I have quite a while to think up something nice for you as I save up points. If anyone feels like donating to the cause...... :tg
It's all a part of my master plan for revenge. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer! :r
Give the RyJ some nappy time. The rest should be good to go.

Don't start anything you can't finish, flatlander.......... :bx

·
Shags homely sheep
5,059 Posts
kansashat said:
Josh!

Rick,

Very nice sticks! He told me it was going to be 27 anchovie pizza"s :r MAO

Better be careful KSSHAT

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.