Cigar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know about the rest of you apes but if I was living in Florida I think I would be full blown bat-shit crazy about now. To all of yall living there more power to ya and God bless. Frank B

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
I talked to a gal in Tampa last week & she acted real casual about the darn things.....she said they were doing just fine.
I've seen a storm here in Kansas with 90+ mile an hour winds & it was a real exciting ride. I can only imagine some of the stuff they've been going through.
Of course the tornados can be a bit scary, but we really don't see them up close & personal very often (knock on wood).

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have a friend going to school in Orlando, and she had to evacuate for the third time this semester yesterday. A good friend of mine completely lost her house to flood damage and doesn't even know if she has insurance to cover it because it was her dad's responsibility to take care of that, but he left their family several months ago and really screwed them over on a lot of things, so they thik he probably screwed them there too. Bad situations all around.

·
Registered
234 Posts
A church visit might be in order for us here in Tampa. Four hurricanes, all at one point or another headed for the Bay, and not one direct hit.

We had a couple of inches of rain, gusts of 70 mph, some trees down. My lanai is L shaped. I was able to enjoy a PSD4 last night outside, and a VR Famosos as this is typed. Accompanied by the obligatory Rusty Nail.

Bruce5 and those on the East Coast got hammered again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.