Cigar Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Enough to make a grown man cry. We all try so hard to have the things that we have and in a moment, PooF! My heart hurts for you brother... Be well and stay strong!

·
Minister of Propaganda
1,259 Posts
@Gravelface04yahoo.com ; I just now saw this thread and I wish you the best of luck. I’m no stranger to working hurricane recovery and I know the story is only starting when the news crews move on to the next shiny headline.

Stay strong, brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Today was the first day we (specialized divisions) played a support role to see if Patrol could handle the flow. Aside from a little traffic control looks like we’ll be returning to “normal” duties come Monday.
I am finally able to get to work on my own property this weekend, but tonight is going to a glass.....or more of some Eagle Rare and cigar .....or more.

We had every type of call for service that hurricane entails, but including a shooting, a stabbing, a 12’ Burmese python, an escaped inmate, 8’ alligator in an old folks community (you know how they love their little fluffy dogs, turns out gators love them too) soooo many trees on houses and clearing them for people. No less than 28 water bottles thrown at cars not paying attention to me while directing traffic. 76 hurt feelings and a sunburn that may have changed my ethnicity.

stick a fork in me, I’m done.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts