Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow. I came home today to find THIS on the kitchen table...

4 packages. My eyes were wide... all from CS BOTL's.

Now... I do receives packages I don't post up, like when I trade for art and stuff- but the guys who hooked me up here, they deserve recognition, plus- tpo receive 4 packages of stogies on the same day??? all I can say is damn. I love this place.

So first I opened the package from Rckst4- which was his entry into my "call my roommate sally" contest. He decided to go double, and have my roomiw smoke an edge, and a sanco panza. I wasn't sure if he would be up for smoking two but he said he was willing to take the challenge. Thanks for the extra too!

Next I opened the package from Da Klugz. I gotta say, Da Klugz is a generous dude, and this is the third time he has paid me in stogies to do artwork, this is a sample of one of his gereneours offerings, which I would consider a quasi-bomb. Klugs, you're to good to me.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Next was the package from Mocobird for his drawing... I would also consider this more of a bomb than a payment- it makes me want to redo the drawing in oil paints and make it a masterpiece to go over his fireplace. Moco you rock man!!! There is some amazing stuff in this package...

Last of all, I opened the most unexpected package- a BOMB from radar!!! (that's radar backwards), ISOM's no less! The generosity around here just amazes me- you guys made my day!!

That's 34 stogies in one day.

I'll be shopping for a cooler as soon as I get some humidification supplies. For now, my humidors are crammed without much hope to fit another single stick.
-eef

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Very nice! I've been wanting to have you do a picture for me, just have to find the right photo to use.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Brother....you must be damm good, but then again I have seen your work and I must say you deserve all you get. I'll be sure to get 'extra' smokes for my payment when I send you the photo we talked about. Love the brothers and sisters here!

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
That be some major ordnance there brother. :)

·
Registered
904 Posts
eef said:
I already smoke them too much!!! You guys are gonna kill me!! :D
-eef
Do not read Eef cartoons while trying to blow smoke out your nose. I did and almost died.

YOu will need to open a cigar store soon.

·
Can walk again.
8,205 Posts
eef said:
It's true- these are some beautiful cigars- I was just in a rush, but I had to post pictures to show my excitment. Usually I touch up the photos and add some saturation, add some depthe to the datks and bring out highlights to make them look extra juicy! :)
-eef
No, the pics are great! No enhancement needed! Since I'm a still a super-noob, I like to guess at the ones you can see only parts of the band! And espeically the ones that have no band. :D

Again congrats!

:ms NCRM

·
Registered
7,155 Posts
eef, your pictures are awesome, and it is so cool that guys reward your talents with the bombs!! You definitely have made the Forum a humorous experience for me so far...thanks, and enjoy your presents!!

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
You got some sweet sticks there Eef. Verrry nice! :D

Sometime in the near future, when you've worked your way up the strength scale you'll be getting a special lazer guided ordinance from me . . . but for now, looks like you're being kept busy & happy. :) :w

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.