1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
one locker
2 smaller desktops and one larger

no room left! here's the question i pose

is it better to build an igloodor, purchase a larger humidor(i have seen a 500cigar on ebay at like 140$), or just hang tight and bite my toungue till i get the cash up for an aristocrat?

i want dependability, stability, looks(not the biggest issue) but more of all proper environment.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I would say a coolerdor. It will be cheap and will keep a very stable environment. Also it will allow you to save up your money for that aristocrat. I built my 100qt. for less than $60.

·
Registered
21,744 Posts
I would go with a 42 bottle wine cooler conversion, for about 400 bucks you have a great temp and humidity controlled storage for almost a thousand cigars.:D

·
Registered
291 Posts
Personally, I like Cabinet Humidors....but if money is an issue, Cooladors are the way to go. Never done a coolador though.
:w

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
To paraphrase Hunter S. Thompson, not that you need all those cigars, but.......

"Once you get locked into a serious Cigar collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can".

Fear and Loathing in Club Stogie.

Attachments

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Hey,

Don't go overboard & do a closet thing. It's dangerous when you spend hours staring at it.

MoTheMan

Attachments

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Impressed the hell outa' my last girlfriend!

She thought, "Man, dos this guy have passion." ;)

MoTheMan

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
that is a great pic, mo... but where are your clothes? do you work in a nudist colony? :D

dave- my wife baulked at the thought of me bringing another cooler into the house and forced me to buy "a nice piece of furniture" .... which i did immediately. ;)

·
Test Subject
2,645 Posts
Mo, when I see that stash I just can't stop drooling.....................................Jerry in Minnesota.

·
Registered
93 Posts
robmcd said:

dave- my wife baulked at the thought of me bringing another cooler into the house and forced me to buy "a nice piece of furniture" .... which i did immediately. ;)
Damn, don't you just hate when that happenes.......:r

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
robmcd that is a great pic, mo... but where are your clothes? do you work in a nudist colony?
Dude, that's my soare bedroom closet, but if I find a good job at a nudist colony, I'll take it.

Mosen Defrawy

·
Registered
546 Posts
I saw a 17 bottle cooler. Wondering if anyone knows if all coolers have temp and humidy control or is it just the bigger ones that do?

Grinch OUT!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts