Cigar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my current humi is just too small, and I've been wanting to build a coolidor for some time. I have a black laquered coiba humidor. It holds about 8-12 boxes of cigars and has a large singles tray you can take out. The top is glass and the front door that swings down is glass. It also locks. I have a cigar oasis inside for totally maint free humidification. Those not familiar with this little unit, it has a cartidge and a fan motor. It cycles off and on to maintain the humidity you set it at. You can refill the cartridge about 3 times before you have to get a new one (15.00 ea.) I get about 3 or 4 months out of a cartridge before having to replace with a new one. I payed over 600.00 new. P.M. me if interested and make an offer. I can email pictures to your email address, but when I try to post pictures here they always say file is too large. Anyone with info how to fix that please let me know. I don't know how 1 picture can be too large. :D

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Photoshop works great at shrinking down a photo (just check out my Moniker).

MoTheMan

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Hey Fred. Why not just keep the dang thing & put together your coolerdor too? You can use it to showcase your finer smokes. I've got 4 desktop humis going (2/100 count & 2/40-50 count) & 4/70 qt. sweaterdors. I still run out of room sometimes. Just a thought. :pu

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kansahat,
Not a bad idea, but I just don't need the space. I have several desktops, all full and my cooler should hold 30 plus boxes. Plus I'd rather spend the money on more cigars! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.