Cigar Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn't wait any longer. I've had this box for about 2 weeks and had to try one. Hopefully these are just a little sleepy right now. Great flavor but very little thump until the last inch and a half, and then it was VERY good. I used a toothpick on it. I rarely do that with any cigars. I'll wait a few months and try another.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
82 Posts
Sirwinston,
Interesting review. I've often wondered, with all the jeweled accessories out there, why somebody has not come out with a "classy" roach clip? Perhaps there is actually a market? I might have to pursue this!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,696 Posts
sirwinston said:
Couldn't wait any longer. I've had this box for about 2 weeks and had to try one. Hopefully these are just a little sleepy right now. Great flavor but very little thump until the last inch and a half, and then it was VERY good. I used a toothpick on it. I rarely do that with any cigars. I'll wait a few months and try another.
These are not quite as gorgeous looking as the 2002 LE Partagas Piramides...I hope they taste better though!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Re: Hoyo EL Pyramide

pds said:
These are not quite as gorgeous looking as the 2002 LE Partagas Piramides...I hope they taste better though!
As a matter of fact mine are kinda marbled. I guess some people pay a lot of money to have thier floors look like that but I'm not sure if my expensive cigars should.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
417 Posts
PDS-you mean the Part Piramid LEs from the original release? Not '02, mine were boxed in 1/01 and have no date on the bands. The strongest Cuban Cigar I've smoked and one of the prettiest also. Had one recently that is mellowing and becoming very nice. The rest should age phenomenally!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,696 Posts
mcgoospot said:
PDS-you mean the Part Piramid LEs from the original release? Not '02, mine were boxed in 1/01 and have no date on the bands. The strongest Cuban Cigar I've smoked and one of the prettiest also. Had one recently that is mellowing and becoming very nice. The rest should age phenomenally!!!
I did mean the originals...they are amazing, and I can;t wait until they get some year son them. Probably the most beautiful cigars I have ever seen.

I had the 03 Hdm Piramides LE this weekend, and was dissapointed.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top