Cigar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally broke my cherry :) This was my first Habana.

I received a pack of these today and I just couldn't wait to light one up.

Size: 5 x 40

Construction: The wrapper looked rugged but had a nice firm feel. The burn and draw were perfect.

Taste: Ahhhh...I was in complete cigar heaven. It started off rich and creamy with hints of coffee. The taste was very similar to a Punch Gran Puro I had last week but was richer and fuller. The first half was somewhat mediumed bodied with tha last half more of a full bodied stick. I smoked this baby till my lips burned :)

I can now see why there is so much fuss over cuban cigars. Hopefully in the future I find a way to get some more (fingers crossed)

Lou

· Pravi Kralj
234 Posts
Re: Hoyo de Monterrey Exquisitos

In my personal opinion, you havent smoked a cuban until you've smoked a HDM. everything size ive had was pure bliss.

Out of any of the top isom's, the double corona by HDM is by far my absolute favorite. the last one i had put me in a state of complete nirvana.

everything about it was so, rich and seductive. it was an all out attack on all of my senses. dare i say about as close to the perfect cigar as i could ask for.

great review

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.