Cigar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the chance to pick up a few the other day :D They are (5 ½” 50 gauge) Comes in a long unvarnished SLB (similar to old style El Rey Mundo Tainos) with the words Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especial stamped on the sides. Some of the wrappers are much lighter than regular limitadas. They smell outstanding :D Sweet tobacco taste, Smooth and rich, nice burn, Of the new releases this one is one of the better tasting ones IMHO :)

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Havanaaddict said:
I got the chance to pick up a few the other day :D They are (5 ½" 50 gauge) Comes in a long unvarnished SLB (similar to old style El Rey Mundo Tainos) with the words Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especial stamped on the sides. Some of the wrappers are much lighter than regular limitadas. They smell outstanding :D Sweet tobacco taste, Smooth and rich, nice burn, Of the new releases this one is one of the better tasting ones IMHO :)
Mmm!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Havanaaddict said:
I got the chance .....one is one of the better tasting ones IMHO :)
I am subscribed to a Cuban cigar of the month club. I get 5 new cigars every month. I haven't checked, but I think that I may have got one of these during the last 6 months. I should check. I usally let them sit for about 6 months before I try them :) I wish there was a club (or maybe there is, and I havn't found it, just for us afficienados) that would send about 15 to 25 different cigars each month. Anybody?

I cannot wait to try one of these soon.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Havanaaddict said:
I got the chance .....one is one of the better tasting ones IMHO :)
I am subscribed to a Cuban cigar of the month club. I get 5 new cigars every month. I haven't checked, but I think that I may have got one of these during the last 6 months. I should check. I usally let them sit for about 6 months before I try them :) I wish there was a club (or maybe there is, and I havn't found it, just for us afficienados) that would send about 15 to 25 different cigars each month. Anybody?

I cannot wait to try one of these .

·
-
11,412 Posts
i think someone posted a photo of these in the topic that ucmba started a while back.

aren't these 2004 ELs, but i've never seen them sold anywhere??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts