Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been online for a while,and just wanted to say HI to all and to let everyone know that rumors of my demise have been greatly exagerated!!!There's just been alot going on lately...I could use up alot of band width talking about it all,but will save it for a later date...just wanted to check in and say hello to my good friends at CS,and as always...Happy Smokin Bros,and Bro-ettes

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,575 Posts
Hey Don, good to see you around again. Been kinda wonderin' about you. The bro-ettes thing still gives me a chuckle. ;)

·
Registered
552 Posts
AF MAN said:
I haven't been online for a while,and just wanted to say HI to all and to let everyone know that rumors of my demise have been greatly exagerated!!!There's just been alot going on lately...I could use up alot of band width talking about it all,but will save it for a later date...just wanted to check in and say hello to my good friends at CS,and as always...Happy Smokin Bros,and Bro-ettes
always good to see a fellow Texan on!!

Grinch OUT!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.