Cigar Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all...

This my first time on this board and I look forward to posting and reading posts and meeting folks. Long time smoker...first time poster.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Welcome.....tell us a bit more about yourself. What are some of your favorite smokes? How long? Just your basic background info. ;)

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
coppertop said:
Welcome.....tell us a bit more about yourself. What are some of your favorite smokes? How long? Just your basic background info. ;)
Because of errant keystrokes and a "back" button strike, this is now my 3rd attempt...it gets shorter and shorter each time (lucky for you all)

I'm 30...have a very understanding wife and 2 kids...and 2 dogs. We've recently relocated from Nashville to the Dallas area because of a job promotion. I'm still searching for a great smoke shop...so if you have any suggestions...

I had my first cigar in college, when I was 20...it was an Onyx. I've been hooked ever since. Of course, there have been plenty of dry times...like when I was IN college...but I've generally managed to find nice cigars without having to resort to grocery store finds. Now that my finances have improved somewhat, I still enjoy finding sub-$6.00 cigars that are full of flavor. I usually prefer full-bodied...but I'll dip to medium without a problem.

Everyday lineup:

CAO Brazilia
CAO Maduro
La Gloria Cubana Serie R and Wavell
Joya de Nicuragua Antano
Padron regular line
Hoyo de Monterrey Dark Sumatra

When I'm in the mood for something special, I go for:

Paul Garmirian Gourmet
Padron 1965 Anniversary Series
Ashton VSG
Padron Serie 1926

I love to smoke. I look forward to getting to know some of you on this board.

Hoss

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BTW...thank you for moving me to the right board, mods. It was haste to say hi that caused me to post without looking. I'll try to keep that to a minimum.

Hoss

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Welcome to CS.

BTW, I like your "mood for something special" list.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mo...thanks. I've been reading posts on here all day (working in the midst of board reading). These are some friendly, and helpful folks. I really look forward to being part of the community. SO many boards are filled with jerks and asses...people here seem genuinely interested in helping. This is great.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
CigarHoss said:
Mo...thanks. I've been reading posts on here all day (working in the midst of board reading). These are some friendly, and helpful folks. I really look forward to being part of the community. SO many boards are filled with jerks and asses...people here seem genuinely interested in helping. This is great.
Yeah! Really great people here -- my hats off to everyone on this board.

Some time ago someone had a string asking how many boards people belong to. Well, as for me, it's five, but how many do I post on? Just one!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.