Cigar Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,441 Posts
Almost none in the winter (but 2-3 pipes per day). One cigar daily in the summer if I can find a place to do so without offending anyone LOL!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Usually one a week occasionally might have two.

·
Buck Nekkid
141 Posts
15 a week.:eyebrows:

·
Mr. Pi$$ n Vinegar
17,954 Posts
Depends on weather conditions....1 a day in summer and Spring.....2 a week in Winter. When I am on vacation I'll smoke 2 a day and will sleep with a cigar at night.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
1-2 per week for about half the year, then 1-2 pipes per week the other half.

·
Premium Member
1,521 Posts
When the weather is nice, one a day on my days off. Winter and cold weather smoking, I don't really enjoy.

·
Registered
431 Posts
^^^This^^^

·
Registered
10 Posts
I smoke about 30 cigars a year. Don't smoke at all now in the winter since I have to do it outside. Though in pre-Covid days I would go to a cigar bar perhaps 5 times over the winter. My approach is to smoke the best and let my budget constrain the number down to a number that will have no significant impact on my health. Given I didn't start till I was 63s - I don't see a problem.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I “try” for 1 every other day, but generally pull 1-3 a week. Just giving everything going on, we are conducting “Operation Safe Neighborhood” where we park in a neighborhood and wave at folks, so generally light up one then. 2 hours to listen to the radio and make small chat with passerby’s. I light 1 up while Cleaning up garage / another when cleaning the yard, light up one while I cut grass. Light up one while I walk the neighborhood picking up cigarette butts / trash along the roads.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts