·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I'm a one a day guy!

:cool:

·
Registered
207 Posts
I don't smoke every day, but I smoke more days than I don't. maybe 3-5 cigars a week, sometimes more. I love to smoke after work if I get home with a enough time to sit for an hour or so.

bd

·
Registered
67 Posts
You left off a choice.....
how about...

5. Every time I get to smoke one I enjoy it.

Actually for me its about 3 a week

·
In Mojita Mania
614 Posts
I would say 1 a day, but sometimes I have a couple in a day and somedays I may not feel like one at all (or more likely, time just doesn't permit). Also, if in a herf situation, all bets are off! LOL

·
Registered
291 Posts
I have 3 or 4 a week usually, sometimes more sometimes less.

An aside for Alwest74. Were you aware that Torano will be in Rome May 15th from 12-5? I would go if I lived closer but I don't :rolleyes:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Treyjo - yeah, I know Torano is coming to town. This is the second in event in the last couple of months - Perdomo was at Old Havana Cigar in March. I stopped by that one and am going to try to get over there Saturday and snag a few Torano's. If you are ever up this way you oughtto stop and check out the store here in Rome - with the way the legislature is going nuts, soon it may be the only place we can smoke cigars around here. Later!

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Am smoking about 3 an evening. Probably 4 on days off. :pu

·
Registered
239 Posts
i usually smoke one per weekday. i rarely smoke cigars during the weekend as i enjoy pipes as well. is this kscotty that i used to talk to in icg chatroom? long time no see bruh.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I try to get the time to smoke at least one a day during the week, on the weekend maybe three, the trick for me is finding the time to enjoy :w

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm shooting for a couple times a week. I just don't have the time :(

·
Registered
546 Posts
2 a day, during the week. Who knows during the weekend.

Grinch OUT!!!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.