Cigar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since i work alone in an atmosphere that is condusive to smoking i`m good for between 4 and 6 per day........hack,hack,wheeze

·
Registered
31 Posts
Re: How man a day ?

Usually 1 or 2 per week but every now and then I can squeeze 1 in a day !!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Since I'm currently on the road every week, I don't smoke much. I never get smoking rooms, and I usually only smoke if there are local cigar shops or cigar friendly bars. I usually only smoke on my Friday drive home, or Friday or Saturday. I currently average about 0.429 cigars per day. I guess I can start buying less now. :w

·
Registered
718 Posts
I don't smoke in the house, so, I'm good for a max of one a day as long as the weather cooperates. I try not to over indulge on the weekends. On rare occasions, such as being out with friends, I'll have more than one on the same day.

·
Registered
21,744 Posts
3 per day... breakfast lunch & dinner. Well I dont actually eat breakfast or lunch (which food group do cigars fit into?) but enjoy my cigars with a dark cup of coffee in the morning & a cappuccino at lunch. I try to fit meals in, but with having to fit my growing obsession (Thanx CS) into a short time frame it just doesnt seem to work.

·
Chimpus herfustus
745 Posts
I only smoke 1 cigar or less per week. The interesting thing is, is that the rate that I buy cigars has exponentially increased since joining this board.:rolleyes:
SB

·
Registered
156 Posts
1-2 a week if I'm lucky and the weather cooperates. I don't smoke indoors and most of the time its so damn humid in Florida, its too hot just to sit out and smoke on my screen room.

·
Registered
21,744 Posts
Justso said:
1-2 a week if I'm lucky and the weather cooperates. I don't smoke indoors and most of the time its so damn humid in Florida, its too hot just to sit out and smoke on my screen room.
I will gladly trade you for the 20-30 degree mornings and evenings we've started having here in NE Oregon...

·
still puffin
1,001 Posts
have a cigar every day that i dont work...about once a month i meet some buddies in edmonton a smoke alot in the same day.works out to about 150 / year(but not 3 / week).

derrek :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Nero,

You'd be trading one set of circumstances for the other. In either case, its not nice to sit out in the weather. There, it might be frigid, here, its steamy & balmy and just plain hot. I don't like sweating my balls off while trying to enjoy my smoke.

Justin

·
Registered
283 Posts
damn! I'd say four or five a day because any more than that and I get looks, but it's at the least four a day.

·
Registered
21,744 Posts
Justso said:
Nero,

You'd be trading one set of circumstances for the other. In either case, its not nice to sit out in the weather. There, it might be frigid, here, its steamy & balmy and just plain hot. I don't like sweating my balls off while trying to enjoy my smoke.

Justin
To the contrary... I spent a few weeks in Cabo down in Mexico & loved it... waking up at 6 in the morning with it 80-90 degrees out & high humidity... sitting outside with a dark cup of coffee & good cuban cigar... I would gladly trade right now. But, you are probably right to an extent... after awhile I would probably burn out and be craving the colder weather.

·
Registered
258 Posts
2-3 a day during the week and 3-5 on weekends. Used to be only after dinner, then came lunch and...the rest is history:rolleyes: :w .

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Smokin'

Whoa! This many replies just since this morning. This must truly be a subject close to people's hearts.

As for me, I light up about 2-3 times per week (sometimes four), but I'll often smoke 1, 2, maybe 3 in a single setting. It all depends on my mood. My max so far has been 7 cigars in a single evening and after smoking the first 6 (they were all domestic), I turned to a Habano RA CG . . . sisn't matter how buzzed I was, it was dreamy [it also gave me the munchies].

Don't smoke indoors unless there's a smoke eater running nearby.

Mostly smoke in the car, at cigar friendly places, and outdoors while walking.

. . . But at the rate I'm smoking, I have no idea why I just keep buying and buying . . . I'm running out of space.

MoTheMan

1 - 20 of 32 Posts