Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 91+

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious to know how many cigars everyone has in their humidor. I guess for some of you its in which humidor. :D I currently have 34 cigars. My humidor looks a little on the empty side. Can't wait to get the 10 cigars I have coming from box splits. :w

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I'm not sure how many I have, definitely 90+. I know I have a few hundred. Unfortunately they aren't all winners, so I find myself saying "I have nothing good to smoke!" And then going out to get more.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Jeff said:
Curious to know how many cigars everyone has in their humidor. I guess for some of you its in which humidor. :D I currently have 34 cigars. My humidor looks a little on the empty side. Can't wait to get the 10 cigars I have coming from box splits. :w
This is Top25Cigar Man!!!!

You will definately need restructure especially with guys like Poker, Mo, Fredster, etc....

0 to 10
10 to 100
100 to 1000
1000 to 10k
10k to 50k
50K+ (w/LOTS of CreditCards)

Like DaKlugs, I have a 16 c.f. "BabiHumi" that is MAXXXXED out. Plus several large 70qt. Coolers ready to bust their lids. Huhmmm 3000+ would be a good guess.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
What?! Are you kiddin' me??!!

I'm at the Min Ron Nee level. :gn :p :w

·
Registered
691 Posts
There are about 20 gars in my Humi. This will incease Friday with a box of Toranos and maybe a few more select sticks. I have been smoking more than I should (The slippery slope).

DsrtDog

·
Registered
882 Posts
I have several 100+ humis fully stocked. I am working on putting a 120qt coolordor togther. And wanting to build a baby-humi like mattk. Eventualy when I hit the lottery :D I will build a walk-in :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
MM2(SW)S said:
I have several 100+ humis fully stocked. I am working on putting a 120qt coolordor togther. And wanting to build a baby-humi like mattk. Eventualy when I hit the lottery :D I will build a walk-in :)
The walk in might be cheaper.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I never seem to get it passed that 100 mark even though I've smoked cigars for 30 yrs.

Mayby I smoke too much or give too many away or something.

I feel so inadequate.

·
-
11,412 Posts
this has been asked before on here...

i think the max on that poll was 20,000+ (and we had a few who selected that).

·
Registered
882 Posts
MattK said:
The walk in might be cheaper.
I saw a walkin refrigerator 12' by 15' for $1200 but I am moving soon If I find A similar deal after I get to VA then I am all over it. Then I will be wanting more smokes to fill it. It is a never ending viciosly enjoyable cycle.

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Man, I can't believe how many cigars some of you guys have! Its so cool. :w If I had any idea I would have bumped up all the choices. I'd like to get to the point where I have about 5-10 of a dozen different quality cigars. That way I will have a wide choice of smokes for any occasion and a few that are aging to perfection. :cool:

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Somewhere between 1500 & 2000......I think.

·
Registered
806 Posts
2000-2500~ Don't know for sure. Can't wait for the Cigar Inventory Software. I'm just afraid I'll have to hire someone to impute all the data. Just another cigar related expense! :D

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Between 800-1000... mostly domestics, but my new years resolution is no more buying domestics..... Only ISOMS hahaha! Well see how long it take for me to break that...

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
400-500. Not a lot, but I'm buying a lot more than I'm smoking lately. Trying to keep it down to 2 boxes a month. All the tasty sounding reviews here don't help :c

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Dunno... maybe 75, 80. 25 of those are a bundle of FdOs. After the storage issue gets resolved and the money train gets back on track, I'm pretty sure that'll change.

Scott"thelistisSOLONG"M

·
Duke of prunes
537 Posts
:w ...............I have 500+ and am trying to downsize some. Without a walk-in humi it's tough to keep a handle on all the sticks.
I'm going for quality over quantity at this point.

If anyone knows of a decent 12 step program......LMK!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.