Cigar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hola! Amigos and Amigas,
This is something I love asking to my co aficionados everytime we smoke,
How long did you smoke your Monte no.2 last night? you'll be amaze how much cigar knowledged you will get.
Like, "sounds like I over humidified my cigars" or may be to dry! or " how come all of you smoked your Esplendidos for 1 1/2hr.? I did mine for like an hour only, do I got the real one?" lots of things you will discover. Of course it depends on how offten you puff every min. PPM is 4 to 5
I'll start with few cigar I smoked.

Monte no.2 = 70min.
epicure 2 = 50min.
PSD 4 = 60min.
Esplendidos = 95min.
BBF = 65min.

The aficionados at Churchill said, pretty much that is the average smoking time. and I know I'm a bad boy... Salud!

·
Registered
152 Posts
I have been told that I smoke faster than some even as recent as this week at a local herf. I smoked a Fonseca Cosacos and a Cohiba Esplendido in about
1 hour and forty five minutes even while gabbing and herfing.

Don't really time my smoking of the cigars just as long as I enjoy it is all that matters, smoking faster, slower or the same as others doesn't matter to me really.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Depends on my activity. If I'm just in the garage and watching TV or listening to music, a churchill or double corona will last as long as 1 1/2 hrs. If I'm playing on the Playstation 2, then figure about an hour. I really get into the games.

Grinch OUT!!!

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Usually if your just setting around having a smoke after dinner and chatting they will always last longer. If your outside at all then they will tend to burn a little faster. I can usually take at least 1/3 off of the smoking time when I"m out playing a round of golf.

·
Registered
676 Posts
The better the cigar (which you'll know after the first couple of minutes) the longer.
Monte # 2 over a hour.
PSD 4, I will let you know, have some coming and I'm about to pee my pant's waiting for them :D
Churchills, 1hr and a half.
I smoke mostly double corona, 6.75 x 48, over a hour and a half on these.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PSD 4, I will let you know, have some coming and I'm about to pee my pant's waiting for them :D

Won't blame you Amigo! I have this too, It's in my "ready to smoke anytime humidor" Salud!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I make my good cigars last forever! I am also not above letting them go out and relighting them throughout the day-sometimes even the next day! ;)

I tend to get a total of an hour and a half plus from a good Churchill, but I rarely ever sit and smoke it all in one session as I am always putting it down and forgetting about it while writing or playing games and such.

When I'm in a social setting (outdoors!) and want a smoke, I usually bring along a corona sized cigar and will get 30 to 40 minutes out of it.

Like Eef, I also find my cigars burn very fast when driving, but I blame it on the wind. :r

·
Registered
681 Posts
P-Town Smokes said:
The better the cigar (which you'll know after the first couple of minutes) the longer.
Monte # 2 over a hour.
Churchills, 1hr and a half.
I smoke mostly double corona, 6.75 x 48, over a hour and a half on these.
I smoked a couple already and they are on!! You should receive them by the middle of next week. I hope you can hold out that long! :hn

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
CoventryCat86 said:
Sancho Panza Sanchos 85 min
SC El Principe 20 min

I smoke faster than average.
DAMN

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.