Cigar Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2 yr old son and I had a great time at the Outlaw Cigar Company in Kansas City this afternoon. Litto Gomez was in town.....

But he was not the only guest of honor.....

We got to witness this badboy circle overhead twice and land just across the street. Full YouTube vid of the landing is here....

If such a sight doesn't make you swell with pride for the good ol US of A, then maybe this will.....

What a great event! This is why I will travel 30 minutes further than my nearest B&M to visit Outlaw! Well done, guys.

Rob

· Delusions of Grandeur
1,380 Posts
That looks like it was an outstanding event. My brother-in-law flew reconnaissance in Iraq, now he teaches fixed wing for the Army......gotta be proud.

· Registered
59 Posts
A couple weeks ago I was in K.C. for a funeral. I stopped by Outlaw's to view their selection and bought a few sticks that one of the salesmen recomended. Very nice shop with a huge selection and very good salespeople. They told me about their upcoming event, wish I could have been there! Anyone who is ever in the K.C. area owes it to themselves to visit this shop.

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just looked at the back side of the specials flyer they handed out yesterday....September 22nd they have having a Rocky event.....complete with two M1 Abrahams tanks and a Chinook helicopter landing! Awesome!

This is a great article written about Outlaw in SmokeShop magazine. If you are a small business owner or would like to think that you *think* like a small business owner, Kendall is one hell of a businessman.

http://outlawcigar.com/press_smokemag1.aspx

· Registered
4,059 Posts
If such a sight doesn't make you swell with pride for the good ol US of A, then maybe this will.....
uhhhh...nope....
It's things like the consitution and the bill of rights, maybe the moon landing, that do it for me. Lotsa big shooty things, not so much. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.