• This is a stupid poll

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I swallow....

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
My favorite way is to take my Padron 1964 Anni's and chop them up to shreads with a exacto knife and then roll them up with rolling paper and smoke them with a Colt 45. :D

(I can here everyone in the background screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!")

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I like to smoke my cigars slowly. Smoking a cigar is my time to take it easy!

:D

·
Registered
119 Posts
summerkc said:
My favorite way is to take my Padron 1964 Anni's and chop them up to shreads with a exacto knife and then roll them up with rolling paper and smoke them with a Colt 45. :D

(I can here everyone in the background screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!")
I do basically the same, except I put on tattered overalls, and walk around barefoot blabbering like a drunk with a shotgun in one hand, and the colt 45 in the other. My neighbors moved. :w :al

·
Registered
382 Posts
NewGeneration85 said:
I do basically the same, except I put on tattered overalls, and walk around barefoot blabbering like a drunk with a shotgun in one hand, and the colt 45 in the other. My neighbors moved. :w :al
Well thats a given. That what I do all the time. Especially coming from the hills of southern Indiana.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nothing beats a great cigar and a great beer...except maybe another great cigar and great beer.

I do the same, except with scotch. That way it doesn't seem like I spent so much on the cigar.

Charlie

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Charlie said:
Nothing beats a great cigar and a great beer...except maybe another great cigar and great beer.

I do the same, except with scotch. That way it doesn't seem like I spent so much on the cigar.

Charlie
Excellent point! I like to sip an Irish whiskey, preferably Tullamore Dew, when I am really relaxing with a cigar. Irish whiskey is unusually smooth and a great drink to enjoy with a cigar!

About Irish whiskey -

* The main features you should know about Irish whiskey are that:

* The principle flavour is derived from unmalted barley

* The malted barley used is not dried over peat fires (as in Scotch)

* It is distilled three times for extra purity

* Three styles of whiskey make up the blend - pot still, grain and malt whiskey

* The minimum maturing period is three years in oak casks

·
Registered
382 Posts
kellydontwanttasleep said:
i swallow :p ............oh you mean gars..............ooooooooooh ..........first i give it a slow draw, then i let it roll around in my mouth awhile and then i let it slowly drift out of my mouth :D
I have sooooo got to "meat" you. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.