1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
thats a lot of shots.........

·
Registered
681 Posts
Well, a try of shots always makes me happy!!

My daughter is only 8 so she's alway happy, I dread the teen years...

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Are those shots at a bar? That looks like the little tray and glasses that the communion wine was passed around on in the church I went to when I was a little 'un.

And can I have your daughters number? :D

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Da Klugs said:
THe next day (Sat) we went for Chinese around 2:30. It tasted a little funny. :D
LOL......

·
Banned
8,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Every "old fart" starts out as some "Hot young sh#t". :D (Been there)

My youngest (16) wanted to go to some 19 years olds apartment last night. I told her no. She said why not Dad? I told her because I too was once a 19 year old boy.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Da Klugs said:
My youngest (16) wanted to go to some 19 years olds apartment last night. I told her no. She said why not Dad? I told her because I too was once a 19 year old boy.
Exactly! Good call DK.

_____
rm

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Da Klugs said:
THe next day (Sat) we went for Chinese around 2:30. It tasted a little funny. :D
Maybe they were serving clown meat that day.

Dang nice lookin' girl ya got there Klugsie. Must take after her mother. ;)

·
Banned
8,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
D. Generate said:
And can I have your daughters number? :D
Yea the call would go something like this. Hey honey you know I've been interested in the cigar forum lately. Well one of the guys there saw your picture and wanted your number. Whats he like? Well you know, well, ah... don't know much about him but he goes by D Generate. :r

Not that these anything wrong with that. But.. keep your eyes on the shots.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.