Cigar Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
8,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can only drink so much coffee. Staying warm while smoking (outdoors) is a challenge. Haven’t been able to sleep do to nighttime coffee ingestion with my cigars. You may have noticed some excessive postings.

Tried hot chocolate with tonight’s smoke (Arturo Fuente short story) it was really a nice combination, if only brought together out of necessity.

It was warm and the chocolate enhanced the brief but pleasant experience did I mention it was warm. I even found some little marshmellows (which we bought for our new shooters made at christmas) and they floated nicely on top.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I've posted several times about my liking of chocolate milk or milkshake with a cigar when it's warm/hot. Would probably enjoy the hot stuff now that it's cold out.

I don't especially like coffee, but I do love cafe mocha type drinks. Problem with that, is they usually run $2.50 or more for a SMALL CUP OF FRIGGIN COFFEE! :sb So, the next best thing is to mix equal amounts of hot chocolate (made with milk if possible) and coffee. Adjust the mix to your personal taste. Poor man's mocha! Now that I know goes GREAT with a cigar!

·
Semi-Yung Puffa
83 Posts
HHHMMMMM! I guess I never thought of hot chocolate with a cigar. I am going to give this a try. Thanks for the tip. It is cold here now so a cup of warm beverage with a smoke might help me warm up a bit.

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
Never tried hot chocolate with gars. I think I will bringn a thermos of hot chocalate to school with me and light up on break some time. I'll have to beat all the chicks off with a stick once they see this cool cat. :r :)

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
I will give that a try tonight. I love hot chocolate. I always have some in the morning. Sounds like a nice pairing with cigars. Thanks for the suggestion

·
Bacon Lover
808 Posts
If you like hot chocolate w/ your cigar, try adding a little cayanne pepper to it.
I've done it several times and it is surprisingly good! - It also helps you feel a little warmer when its cold out!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.