Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
I have one never used it, but you smoke flavored tabacoo out of them..

if someone put pot in it, man you would have to put alot in there..

·
Ted Peffer fan club
501 Posts
:tu One of the fine botl's, Dan (Shaerza) was gonna turn me on to try one , but....:confused:.:r
Im all about turning Mark on...:confused: Forgot to pack the bowl.

I have had my own hookah for several years now. Its a great party activity, some people I never believed would try smoking have had a blast with the hookah... my grandmother, and our neighbors 13yr old daughter who was taking 2nd hand hits when people were exhaling!

Picture fruity flavored steam. That is essentially what the hookah provides. If you want more info or whatever shoot me a PM =p

·
Granjero del océano
3,469 Posts
My brother in law brought me back a shisha from Egypt. I have yet to try it. It came with some fruit flavored tobacco but I am thinking I will use some of the tobacco I have grown.

·
Country Gentleman
1,564 Posts
I have had 3 hookah's in my life. One was a cheap $10 one got from a pnline store that sold misc stuff. The other two were more expensive units that would were sold on ebay.

I really liked mine. It is not so much of a relaxing smoke as it is a good smoke while eating or after you eat. They have tons of different flavors. From Coca-Cola to Mango bahama Momma. Most of the time I would smoke a fruit flavor while eating. It goes great with a steak as the smoke is very cool and cleans your pallete, much the same way sherbert does at a good steak place. It is also good for Indian/ Pakistan food when you have a variety of things to try and want to taste each one.

Be careful though. Many people think these are only for the illegal herb. You can get frowned upon unless you explain to people it's also a really nice tobacco device. Also, when you smoke, it seems like you are hardly getting any pull, but when you exhale you get a LARGE cloud of smoke. So be careful.

There are a few good places online to buy a hookah and the supplies needed to use it. I really liked mine, and if I didn't have an infant would still use it, as my wife didn't mind the smoke in the house (no way a cigar or pipe could be smoked indoors at my house)

I am by no means an expert but I do research things extensively, so let me know if you have any other questions.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Got on for my bday a couple of years ago. Nice relaxing break between gars! Certain flavors are really good other are eh... You should give it a shot and form your opinion about it!

·
Registered
830 Posts
Yes. I own a hookah pipe and have it here with me in the dorm. They did room checks once and I had to explain to my RHC that the device in no way was intended for marijuana and I even had some fruity bacco to show her. The tobacco is almost like dip consistency.

All in all I enjoy smoking the hookah on occasion. It is a great social tool. :w

·
Registered
594 Posts
I've smoked a hookah at a party a few times and it was fun, but it's not really something I'd buy myself.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Damn you all, haha we sell a few of these at my B& M and i was amazed we have never sold one to anyone of age less than 30-40 yrs, so i guess the negative hype is really just Hype, i may look into a small one to fire up from time to time.
any negative towards a las vegas climate etc. And perhaps a few tobacco suggestions for us SOON to be beginners :hn

Perhaps we can fire this up when BOOKER comes to town haha. FLAME ON~

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.